Follow chintanturakhia on Twitter Subscribe to RSS

Thursday, August 12, 2010

Rudy Project - Thank You!!!

The next time someone asks you about a company with an amazing PR department, I hope you say Rudy Project USA!! These folks are awesome.


Rudy Project designs hi-tech sunglasses, goggles, helmets, and accessories. They have some really cool products and even better, they frequently have some amazing deals on their online store -- 75% off products.


So I sent a donation request letter to them on Monday for any products they could provide to support my raffle. I went to my front door after some biking and was surprised to find a rather large box. I looked at the shipping label and it said "RUDY PROJECT USA". 
I opened it up and boom... there was a Syton Time Trial helmet sitting in the box. 


Holy heck... I had just sent the email to them and they already shipped a great product donation, no questions asked. That's service and that's support!!!


Thank you very much Rudy Project for helping with my fundraiser. You guys are great for helping out so quickly. And cycling sunglasses and helmets are really good... I was amazed at how light they are.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever is going on in your head right now... write it here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Biking and blogging to support Challenged Athletes