Follow chintanturakhia on Twitter Subscribe to RSS

Friday, August 20, 2010

How I miss my bike...


I love my bike. Yes.. I said it. I love my Specialized Roubaix... and I'm having withdrawals. The only other item that has had my butt grace it for a longer time than my bike saddle is my couch. This knee injury is keeping me off my bike, but I guess it has the advantage that I can spend more time raising money for CAF.

It's just a well made bike... plus it doesn't hurt that Alberto and Frank (TDF 1st and 2nd place winners) ride Specialized bikes as well. If you don't know who those guys are, check out this funny commercial:

In it to win it - Alberto vs Frank

But every time I walk by my bike, I get a little sad. I've had some good times with that bike. It's an escape from the world when I ride it. I can see the beautiful scenery of San Diego. And I get some exercise while doing all of that. Plus, it's been good to me. (knock on wood).



Alas, I shall try riding my bike a little tomorrow and see how it goes. I can't totally ignore my Specialized... it's been good to me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatever is going on in your head right now... write it here.

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Biking and blogging to support Challenged Athletes